Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Goal Accomplished!



This morning I hit a huge goal of mine: running three miles with the double stroller with both girls. Three miles is the most I've run by myself post pregnancy, but the most I've run without stopping with the double stroller is a mile. We ran indoors at the gym, 24 laps. It was very difficult but we did it! 36 minutes. I wanted to get in an awesome cardio workout before our weekend away come Friday. My arms and ankles are really sore from pushing all the weight, but I'm glad I got in my Halloween workout.

I read a great quote today from Fitness Motivator, who I follow on Twitter :
" 30% gym, 70% diet. Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym."
VERY TRUE!!! One of my favorite snacks, which also helps control belly fat, are raw almonds. I constantly snack on them throughout the day and they definitely give me the energy I need. Another belly fat blaster is green tea. It is suppose to help with your metabolism. Go buy a box of green tea packs and a bag of raw almonds. They will both last you a long time and are great snacks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment