Saturday, October 27, 2012

Guest Bloggers Coming!


Thank you for all the positive feedback I've been receiving this past week! I'm really happy I've been able to help and motivate other women and moms out there.
I've decided to incorporate some guest bloggers into my blog from time to time. I have a lot of working women friends who have expressed concerns about fitting in workouts with their career, as well as avoiding the office junk food.
My best friend, Erin, has an extremely high stress career, yet she is one of the healthiest and fittest people that I know. I think you'll really enjoy her first guest blog. I know she has been working extra hard to stay healthy and in shape for her upcoming wedding next Saturday!

Stay tuned!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment