Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 Day Challenge

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

I started a 30 day challenge yesterday, organized by one of my fellow NFL Cheerleader alums.  While I can't be as strict as some of the other girls who are doing it ( breastfeeding! ), I'm really glad that I accepted and started this challenge.  After one day of eating clean, working out hard, and not eating after 7:00 pm, I am already down 3 pounds!  Just 4 more pounds to go to my pre-pregnancy weight.  The 30 day challenge consists of no fatty foods, limited calorie intake, no fast food, no sodas, not eating anything past 7:00 pm and working out 3-4 days a week for 1 hour.  It's actually a Facebook group, which is great, because I have the support of a few other women to hold me accountable.  We share diet tips and tricks, journal entries about our days and struggles, and motivation.  If you are interested in joining, it's not too late - it's only Day 2.  Let me know ASAP!

Yesterday I had a KILLER headache all evening, and I am sure it was from sugar withdrawal.   Since the holidays I have been eating something sweet every day and most evenings, but not last night!  I feel a lot better today, and have been trying to drink as much water as possible.  I worked out the past three days in a row ( running, Pilates, running ) and so today I am giving my body a break before Pilates in the morning.

I read a statistic that most people quit their New Year's resolutions by January 10th, which is 2 days away.  I feel good that I started a challenge almost halfway through the month so that statistic will not apply to me.  I'm definitely not quitting this challenge.

More updates later. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment