Sunday, December 2, 2012

Running Out of Time!


Every day I feel like I am running out of time. There's not nearly enough hours in the day to get it all done. Lately, I've looked at the clock and it's 5:00 and I've yet to shower or even start on my "to-do list." And it certainly doesn't help that it's dark outside by 4:00. I suppose I need to embrace my life and its craziness for the time being. I am starting to realize that I can't do it all, especially with a toddler and a newborn who still feeds on demand.

Unfortunately my workouts have suffered the past two weeks. With Thanksgiving, traveling, being sick, and taking care of my babies, I've had to lay low. My health has to take priority in order for our crazy lives to keep on going. I hate taking time off from workouts, but it's been the best thing for everyone.

Today it is 60 degrees....can you believe it?! I found the time to squeeze in a run with Cora, followed by meeting Marcus and Sonoma at the park. It was just too gorgeous to not take advantage of this rare December weather.




I'm off to finish Christmas decor for our house. We have been working on it for an entire week and we still aren't finished! Again, not enough time in the day! However, I'm so happy it's the holiday season and I'm trying to stay positive and keep on moving through my sleep deprived state. I'm very thankful for my health and just happy when I can squeeze in a workout here and there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment